[Seaside-dev] [Pharo-dev] Updated Seaside Control Panel for Pharo 6 / Seaside 3.2

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Wed May 24 20:34:06 UTC 2017

Hi Sven,

I uploaded the MCZ to the Seaside repo htto://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside32/main
and tested it. Looks fine and all is working for me.

The only thing I'm not sure about is that Philippe (PMM) in Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Spec-pmm.21
made a distinction to either use NewListModel or FastTableModel.
The issue was also noted in https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/issues/869

I guess this not necessary anymore as Pharo 6 has FastTableModel only.

Additionally:
I extended your version so that "Browse" opens a real webbrowser when two conditions are
met:  - the Pharo image includes the WebBrowser package (which one can load from catalog)
      - teh adaptor is running

In any other case it has the same behavior as before by just inspecting the adaptor.

This extension can be found in "Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Spec-TorstenBergmann.28" in the
same repository.

Thanks
Torsten