[Seaside-dev] GRDynamicVariable implementations for VW and VASt

John O'Keefe wembley at instantiations.com
Thu May 25 15:33:45 UTC 2017

Yes, I am still in the porting business and I follow this list as well as
the STHub/GitHub updates.

John

John O'Keefe [|], CTO/Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.
Skype: john_okeefe2     Mobile:  +1 919 417-3181 (Business hours USA
Eastern Time zone (GMT -5))
john_okeefe at instantiations.com
http://www.instantiations.com
*VA Smalltalk...Onward and Upward!*