[Seaside-dev] Global Seaside re-initialization

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Fri May 26 14:48:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I loaded Seaside 3.2 on top of the previously loaded 3.1 in VW and now
everytime I try to access an application I'm getting errors of the
kind of the one in the following stack:

Message not understood: #keyFromContext:
Seaside.WAQueryFieldHandlerTrackingStrategy class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
Seaside.WAApplication(Seaside.WARegistry)>>handleFiltered:
Seaside.WAApplication>>handleFiltered:
Seaside.WAExceptionFilter(Seaside.WARequestFilter)>>handleFiltered:
optimized [] in [] in Seaside.WAExceptionFilter>>handleFiltered:
BlockClosure>>on:do:

For some reason the configuration is returning the class of the
tracking strategy instead of an instance.

I could create a new image from scratch, but I'd like to know how to
reset everything, since most initializations are automatically
executed by class side #initialize method.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo