[Seaside-dev] [Pharo-dev] Seaside loading broken in Pharo 7

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Fri May 18 12:08:55 UTC 2018

Hi Sven,

it would be good to have a new #stable for Zinc (at least for recent Pharo 7).

Pharo 7 now has  http://lists.pharo.org/pipermail/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org/2018-May/271651.html
integrated - but loading Seaside loads the current (old) stable definition and with that
an outdated Zinc breaking things.

So one is still not able to use Seaside with the recent image and since
http://lists.pharo.org/pipermail/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org/2018-March/270564.html
another two months passed by.

Would it be possible?

Thx