[Seaside-dev] [Pharo-dev] Seaside loading broken in Pharo 7

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Thu May 24 15:02:24 UTC 2018

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for taking care.

I can confirm, from a quick test, that Seaside loads/works fine in the latest Pharo 7.

I had trouble opening the Seaside Control Panel, 10s of deprecation warnings opening for the icon base64 decoding, I had to comment out the #deprecated: message send in #mimeDecodeToBytes:

I don't understand why the Grease stream tests are failing since they seem to be testing ReadWriteStream, a class that was not changed, at all.

Sven