[Seaside-dev] Load failure of Seaside3 into Squeak 5.2alpha

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Oct 4 00:21:56 UTC 2018

> On 2018-10-03, at 3:04 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>
> Just tried loading seaside into the current near-release squeak 5.2. It failed.

Eventually google-found http://forum.world.st/About-loading-Seaside-into-Squeak6-0a-17082-td4944271.html and tried loading into a 5.1 image. This appears to have worked after using HJH's defaultPlatformAttributes hack.

I guess the remaining question is really whether that will/should be incorporated.

tim
Useful random insult:- Hypnotized as a child and couldn't be woken.