[Seaside-dev] Seaside-dev Subtle but very annoying WAMimeType change

Mary pajakmaliszewskioqj93 at wp.pl
Wed Jun 10 01:56:48 UTC 2020

Hi Seaside!  My BF is out of town, let's meet tomorrow!  You can find my pics in my profile  pictures.molecularmovies.com via link !   Find me,  My nick name is MarySw.     Kisses, Mary Swanson      On Sun, Jun 7, 2020, at 3:37 PM, Seaside wrote:   >   > Johan,  >   > I did not yet look in the repository to figure out what happened.  >   > I think that your commit   >   >    >   > is the one that introduced the change.  >   > I agree that application/x-javascript should be replaced by application/javascript, but  >