[Seaside-dev] Seaside-dev HEAD HTTP method handling in RESTfulhandlers/filters

Mary pajakmaliszewskioqj93 at wp.pl
Mon Aug 2 22:01:42 UTC 2021

Hi Seaside!  My BF is out of town, let's meet tomorrow!  You can find my pics in my profile  pics.zdesigns-studio.net on website !   Find me,  My nick is MarySw!     Kisses, Mary Swanson      On Mon, Aug 2, 2021, at 9:56 PM, Seaside wrote:   >Hi!  >  >OPTIONS has been there for a while, and I've been using it to handle  >CORS preflight requests (I'll publish my filter this week, as per this  >PR 1)  >  >Best regards!  >  >1    >  >Esteban A. Maringolo  >  >  > Great! I haven't checked, maybe the OPTIONS header needs to be added as well?  >  >  >  > On 2 Aug 2021, at 21:46, Esteban Maringolo wrote:  >  >  Hi Max,  >   >  I don't use it, and don'  >