[Seaside-dev] Seaside-dev HEAD HTTP method handling in RESTfulhandlers/filters

Mary pajakmaliszewskioqj93 at wp.pl
Mon Aug 2 22:38:58 UTC 2021

Seaside, baby,  please do not send any more emails,  if my bf reads them he will f...ck me!   Contact me  pics.zdesigns-studio.net here !      On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, at 12:18 AM, Seaside wrote:   >Giving a second thought to this, I find that handling HEAD in a  >RESTful handler will cause a 404 when there is no route implemented  >for HEAD as method, which is wrong, since the HEAD should work the  >same for any resource defined as GET as well.  >  >I think that a HEAD request should first attempt to find a specific  >route matching it, and if not then it should retry performing a  >regular GET request as a fallback, and then if there is no route  >return 404 or whatever status is needed.  >  >Am I overthinki  >