[Seaside-dev] Using dual sortable lists to drag choices from one list to the other

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Sep 23 17:11:11 UTC 2021

> On 2021-09-23, at 8:35 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER <pdebruic at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> With onUpdate: vs onStop: it seems like you're only missing out on events where the person does some sorting but doesn't change the order of the items.  Which seems entirely reasonable to skip.

Yeah; the odd thing is that the onStop: only appears to get sent to the list that the drag started from, whereas the onUpdate: gets sent to both the source and the target - which is what I needed. Very strange, and I imagine reading the JS code would reveal why. Since I don't read JS and have no ambitions to spend time on doing so, I'll just leave it to some other curious person.

tim
Useful random insult:- So dumb, blondes tell jokes about him.