[Seaside] How to work with sessions

Alain Fischer alain.fischer@bluewin.ch
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 03:01:38 +0200

Thanks for your example, it was what I need. I have also started my=20
implementation
based on your precedent message. I will try to finish and share it=20
tomorrow
because it's late here or very early (3am) and my bed is waiting on=20
me :-)

Le Lundi 1 avril 2002, =E0 12:53 , Avi Bryant a =E9crit :