[Seaside] Little (OT) problems

Kamil Kukura kamk@volny.cz
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:16:44 +0200

I don't know if someone is using configuration like this: I use
commanche server and its ChieftainModule. Two modules are used - IAKom
for seaside and StaticFileModule for handling static content that is for
now external stylesheet and images. Everything works find but from time
to time I see application's page without style. In source the <link>
element is okay.

Also, yesterday I managed by accident embed in component's template the
component itself. It resulted into infinite loop and continuous objects
creation. My image grown up from 12 mega to 55 :) Maybe it would nice to
have some detection of this..

--
Kamil