[Seaside] Little (OT) problems

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:08:10 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Kamil Kukura wrote:

> I don't know if someone is using configuration like this: I use
> commanche server and its ChieftainModule. Two modules are used - IAKom
> for seaside and StaticFileModule for handling static content that is for
> now external stylesheet and images. Everything works find but from time
> to time I see application's page without style. In source the <link>
> element is okay.

I seem to remember something about Comanche dropping connections if too
many come at once, like when asking for a stylesheet directly after asking
for a page.  I think there was a VM patch that fixed this.  But I would
recommend using IAModLisp instead of IAKom if you have a lot of static
content, so that you can let apache deal with the simple stuff (oh, but
you're on windows, aren't you...)