[Seaside] weird behavior of <button>

Kamil Kukura kamk@volny.cz
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 18:14:43 +0200

I have in my component a navigation like this:

    <button sea:id="previous" type="submit">&lt; Prev</button>
    &nbsp;
    <button sea:id="next" type="submit">Next &gt;</button>

For unknown reasons pressing 'Prev' button sends #next message instead
of #previous. I checked how parsed template looks like and it is okay.
But when I did the same in separate application, everything was okay.

Is there some way how to "totally" reset an application?  Calling
application's #reset doesn't help, there are still lingering components.