[Seaside] weird behavior of <button>

Julian Fitzell julian@beta4.com
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 09:25:39 -0800

Kamil Kukura wrote:
> I have in my component a navigation like this:

>    <button sea:id="previous" type="submit">&lt; Prev</button>
>    &nbsp;
>    <button sea:id="next" type="submit">Next &gt;</button>
>
> For unknown reasons pressing 'Prev' button sends #next message instead
> of #previous. I checked how parsed template looks like and it is okay.
> But when I did the same in separate application, everything was okay.
>
> Is there some way how to "totally" reset an application?  Calling
> application's #reset doesn't help, there are still lingering components.

Hmm... I tried that template and the buttons don't even submit for me..
    IE draws them but doesn't submit when I click them (well of course
since there's no target to submit to...

But... when I put it in a form (which maybe is what you were doing
anyway) I do see the same problem... I'll see if I can track it down.

Julian

--
julian@beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)