[Seaside] Question about Comanche & Seaside

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:49:14 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Bergel Alexandre wrote:

> I have discover these both app this week end, and I have naturally
> some questions...
>
> Does Comanche and Seaside are scalable. How many connections could be
> supported ?

Well, why don't you try for yourself?  Apache comes with the excellent ab
(apache benchmarking) program that lets you stress test web servers.  I've
tried using it to throw a few hundred concurrent connections at
Comanche/Seaside without issue.  But you should try it for yourself on
your machine, and post any interesting results.  (There are lots of other
load testers out there as well if you don't have apache installed, of
course).