[Seaside] state of the aubergine

Nevin Pratt nevin@smalltalkpro.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:12:18 -0600

Avi Bryant wrote:

>I'm not sure exactly when this change occured, but if you grab the latest
>source off SSVS it'll have it.

What/where is SSVS?

When I grabbed Seaside, I grabbed it from: http://beta4.com/seaside (the
"seaside-0.92.cs" link on that page).  I did that about a month ago.

>Now, I would like to see a better way of handling resources (so that, for
>example, dynamically generated images from within squeak become easier),
>and am open to suggestions for how this should work.  But does that solve
>your immediate issues with using Dreamweaver?

That sounds very good--like it will work for what I need.  I'll probably
have time Sunday evening to grab the latest source and try it and see.

Thanks,

Nevin