[Seaside] Body tag attributes

Nevin Pratt nevin@smalltalkpro.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:08:38 -0600

Avi Bryant wrote:

>Ack, sorry.  Can you tell I'm answering these questions without easy
>access to the source code?
>
>I'll try to get a real fix in SSVS tomorrow.  Many, many apologies for the
>misinformation.  I hope you're at least learning something of Seaside in
>the process ;-).
>
>Avi

Of course, also keep in mind that all of the <body> attributes are
deprecated in HTML 4.0 (in favor of style sheets).  So, I don't know how
important a fix for this <body> thing is.

I'm still just trying to run my son's Dreamweaver files through
Seaside-- that's why I keep hitting these things.

Nevin