[Seaside] AddressBook demo

Tim Rowledge seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 07:51:22 -0700

"Lukas Renggli" <renggli@hotmail.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Hi Tim
>
> > Here's a little web addressbook I made today as a demo for somebody
> > and (slightly altered) as part of my test-taker stuff.
>
> I like your address book, because I am developing a small web-mail
> application that would also need a kind of address book. Would you allow me
> to include your source into my application?
Of course! You're welcome to do anything you want with it, though I
suggest you don't attempt to eat it.

> It works fine with 0.94.1!
Cool. I will probably get around to trying it someday but for now I just
don't want to think about it. I have a vast amount still to do and it
seemsto grow every time I look at the problem....

tim

--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Useful random insult:- Barney's his hero.