[Seaside] continuations and other mythical seaside things.

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:42:53 -0800

I am working on bringing the calendar application up to Seaside
standards and I have some questions.

Could you explain how continuations work?
I understand that they store the state of execution of program control
at a particular point in the program's execution, but how is this
achieved?

Does CC stand for continuation, as in callCC?

Take a simple example, like WAContainer>>call.  What does that do?  What
is a container?

Also, if someone wanted to start putting short class comments into these
classes, (it really woudn't take that long), how would they do it?  I
guess they'd need to have checkin privileges on SF?

Thank you very much,
Derek

Nerd on a Wire: Web and Information Solutions
Website Design - Database Systems - Site Hosting
604.874.6463
mailto:info@nerdonawire.com
For more information, visit http://nerdonawire.com