[Seaside] Seaside Development. What goes on behind the scenes? What are the next steps?

Julian Fitzell seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:37:38 -0800

Derek Brans wrote:
> Who is on the development team right now?  What are you working on?

Hmm... well Avi and I do most of the development as you know (Avi being
far more active recently).  There are a few others who contribute stuff
like the original WABrowser, etc.

> Are there any goals for Seaside?  What are the next steps?

Well, find projects to use it, then figure out what needs improving,
etc.  In general we want a good component and view library.  I want to
get some kind of authentication/authorization framework in place. Avi's
working on some cookie stuff, and form validation.  More tutorials and
examples are needed.  So lots to do... :)

Julian

--
julian@beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)