[Seaside] Seaside2: separation between content and presentation

Alain Fischer seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 01:12:34 +0100

Nice to know another use of StarBrowser.
I will test it tomorrow, I need to sleep a little ;-)

Alain

Le Mardi 3 d=E9cembre 2002, =E0 01:00 , Ned Konz a =E9crit :