[Seaside] Seaside2: separation between content and presentation

Avi Bryant seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 16:31:57 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Ned Konz wrote:

> On Monday 02 December 2002 03:01 pm, Alain Fischer wrote:
> > I was thinking of a modifed ObjectExplorer (perhaps we can use
> > ObjectExplorerWrappers)
> > that could show a parsed html file in the following way (with an
> > expand-colapse triangle
> > in front of each lines):
>
> The thing to use for this is the StarBrowser. I just added XML
> read/write/edit capability; the attached is a view of the tree that I
> got from loading an XML file.
>
> Likewise, it would be simple to hook up the SB to an HTML parser.

I've been meaning to adapt the Seaside 0.94 HTML parser to use a subclass
of YAXO's node class - that would mean you'd have to do almost nothing to
get the SB to work with HTML as well.