[Seaside] Debugger not highlighting the right code

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 23:21:35 -0800

My Debugger is behaving weird when debugging seaside applications.  Both
browser debugger and regular debugger are highlighting the wrong section
of code.

For example: I put in a halt into a function and when the debugger pops
up it is not highlighting the halt command, even though it is the halt
that caused the debugger to popup.

Actually, things look really messed up.  I feel like I'm in the twilight
zone.
The application and code is running at:
http://24.68.112.62:8000/seaside/WebDVS

I'm working on a FileList component and I'm trying to render it inside
of WebDVS.  You will get an error immediately, but the highlighted code
seems to be of no help.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks.

Nerd on a Wire: Web and Information Solutions
Website Design - Database Systems - Site Hosting
604.874.6463
mailto:info@nerdonawire.com
For more information, visit http://nerdonawire.com