[Seaside] Debugger not highlighting the right code

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:46:42 -0800

Avi, I tried switching to pretty print, but it still mis-highlighted a
halt call.

It is really difficult to debug my seaside program.  I'm going to have a
look at the highlighting code in the debugger.

If you want to have a look at the error, point your browser at:
http://24.68.112.62:8000/seaside/WebDVS

Thanks,
Derek