[Seaside] session reference

Stephen Pair seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:09:59 -0500

Avi,

How are you managing that (sorry, just wanted to drop a quick note...no
time to look at the code at the moment)?  I assume that you must be
keying something off of the activeProcess.

This is one of those issues that I struggled with for quite some time
(and went through about 3 or 4 iterations)...what I finally came up with
was the "Runtime Environments" solution (which I just published on
SqueakMap).  With Runtime Environments, I think I have a good, clean and
general solution to this class of problems.  If you get a chance, I'd
appreciate feedback.

- Stephen