[Seaside] 2.1 preview

Alain Fischer seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:32:34 +0100

Hi Avi,

What are the prerequisite for filling in Seaside 2.1 because I have a:

MessageNotUnderstood:=20
=
subclass:instanceVariableNames:stateVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolD=
ictionaries:
category:

while filing in:

RewindableObject
	subclass: #WATransactionStack
	instanceVariableNames: ''
	stateVariableNames: 'currentTransaction '
	classVariableNames: ''
	poolDictionaries: ''
	category: 'Seaside/Kernel-Transactions'

Alain

Le Mardi 17 d=E9cembre 2002, =E0 09:40 , Avi Bryant a =E9crit :