[Seaside] 2.1 preview

Alain Fischer seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:43:25 +0100

Well,

I was able to file in Seaside 2.11 but here is my Transcript:

File kom-5-0.02May1824.cs successfully filed in to change set kom-5-0
  (PackageInfo is Undeclared) Attempt to create Seaside2Info as a=20
subclass of nil.  Possibly a class is being loaded before its =
superclass.
  (contents is Undeclared)  (SMCard is Undeclared)  (RBParser is=20
Undeclared)  (PackageManager is Undeclared)  (SMSqueakMap is=20
Undeclared)  (contents is Undeclared)  (PackageManager is Undeclared) =20=

(RBParser is Undeclared)  (SMCard is Undeclared)
File Seaside2.11.st successfully filed in to change set Seaside2

It seem that you have references to classes in your image that are not=20=

in this package.

Le Mardi 17 d=E9cembre 2002, =E0 09:58 , Avi Bryant a =E9crit :

>>> Hi Avi,
>>>
>>> What are the prerequisite for filling in Seaside 2.1 because I have =
a:

>>> MessageNotUnderstood:
>>> =
subclass:instanceVariableNames:stateVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolD=
ictionaries: