[Seaside] 2.1 preview

Alain Fischer seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:32:15 +0100

Avi,

At first I was not able to run Seaside the browser was waiting for a=20
reply
and Squeak seemed to be in a infinite loop.
In fact it was a DNU on Dictiionary>>associations and since Seaside
want to display itself the error...... ;-)

Then I changed "associations do:" with "assotiationsDo:"

WALRUCache>>at: key put: val
	super at: key put: val.
	ageTable at: val put: 0.
	ageTable associationsDo:
		[:assoc |
		assoc value > max ifTrue: [self remove: assoc key].
		ageTable at: assoc key put: assoc value + 1]

And all seemed to work well.

Le Mardi 17 d=E9cembre 2002, =E0 11:15 , Avi Bryant a =E9crit :