[Seaside] monticello remote repositories

Cees de Groot seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
31 Dec 2002 01:08:27 +0100

Avi Bryant <avi@beta4.com> said:
>[...], individual methods are generally small enough that on
>the odd occasion that you do change one simultaneously to someone else,
>resolving the conflicts by hand should not be laborious.

Haven't read the whole discussion, but from my StORE experience I can support
that position wholeheartedly.

>It's been a while since I've spent any time on it, but the last spurt of
>activity was aimed at allowing branching and distributed repositories.  If
>anyone's interested in contributing to Monticello, it would be really
>great to get that work finished up before we worry about anything else.

Sorry, still too busy getting rich etcetera ;-(

(however, the good news is that we've taken the first step towards a Seaside
port of our software - I've snatched the html generator stuff and am reworking
all the .SSP's into views).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo