[Seaside] Installing seaside ??

Samir Saidani saidani@info.unicaen.fr
21 Feb 2002 20:20:44 +0100

 Avi Bryant <avi@beta4.com> writes:
=20
 > I have also now posted a seaside-0.91.cs that includes the needed
 > #and:and: and #and:and:and: methods.  I think this should file in fine
 > under any Squeak 3.x - can anybody confirm?
=20
 I confirm, i try it in the same image of ComSwiki (latest release),
 and it works fine.  I would like to interoperate Swiki and Seaside
 (maybe one day seaside will include swiki ???), in order to offer some
 kind of content management "=E0 la Zope".  For instance, a form to enter
 an Article (Authors, Title, Upload file, Keywords) and then I want to
 dynamically offer in the swiki a "topic link" (feature seen in
 Zope) to sort articles by Keywords...
=20
 Implementation ideas : The object Article could inherit from a
 ContentType object, and could be stored in xml... So it could be more
 easy to translate my bibtex database in XML object.
=20
 Is someone interested in helping me ?

--=20
Samir SAIDANI=09=09=09=09
Doctorant en informatique 			web : http://www.info.unicaen.fr/~saidani
Universite de Caen - Laboratoire GREYC          tel : 02-31-56-74-30
Equipe SMILE - Campus II - 14032 Caen Cedex     fax : 02-31-56-76-30