[Seaside] Feedback for Tutorial and examples

Larry Trutter ltrutter@onemain.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:11:46 -0600

I have worked with the tutorial and have not had any trouble with it
(except for my typos). The tutorial give a good introduction to Seaside.
However, I will play with it some more (by creating my own examples) to get
a better feel for it.

I have loaded in Comanche without much difficulties. (I also noticed that
Comanche finally got  tutorial/documentation!) I loaded in KOM 4.9 beta
into Squeak 3.3alpha #4664.

It works pretty well with the Opera web browser on my Win98 1Ghz Athlon
machine. No bugs to report yet...

Seaside appears to have a great start and I am looking forward to the new
tutorials!

Sincerely,
Larry Trutter