[Seaside] referencing resource/data/foo.pdf

Rob Whitfield seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:24:37 -0400

I am generating pdf files with my seaside application.  By having a link to
the following I could open the pdf from my browser.

/seaside/apdf/resource/foo.pdf

As part of an effort to better organize things I moved the generated pdf
down one directory level to:

/seaside/apdf/resource/data/foo.pdf

Now I can no longer view the pdf via the link.  I get an error that the
file is zero length (it is definitely a valid file).  Seems like seaside
has problems accessing or delivering files below the default level.  Does
anyone have a suggestion for getting this to work?