[Seaside] examples?

Avi Bryant seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Ragnar Hojland Espinosa wrote:

> I was wondering on if there were are more "fleshed out" public examples of
> stuff done with seaside out there.  I did go through the tutorials easily and
> started pounding on it, but they're rather limited in showing how everything
> fits together for my taste.

Unfortunately there are no public examples of full, real world apps in
Seaside, yet.  The fullest ones available are the Minesweeper and
Store examples in the image, but they're probably not what you're
looking for.

I agree it would be a nice thing to have; perhaps when I finish the
reimplementation I'm currently working on and release Seaside 2.0a, I'll
try to start the ball rolling on a communally developed Seaside app.

In the meantime, we can try to answer whatever questions you have...

Avi