[Seaside] problem using sub-directories

Andreas Raab seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:49:20 +0200

Rob,

This could be a platform problem. I found all sorts of problematic
things when I ported some code referencing relative directories from
Windows to Mac Squeak. Turns out that Mac Squeak has no notion of
relative directories at all - e.g., if there's a name like "foo:bar:baz"
it will treat it as absolute even if there's no volume called foo. I
don't know how the behavior is on Unix is but it's definitely something
to check out.

Cheers,
  - Andreas