[Seaside] sending messages in lists

Tim Rowledge tim@sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 16:16:07 -0700

Golly-gosh, I'm getting along with this stuff so well that I'm looking
at pretty-pretty issues already.

In my list of tests available to be taken, I'd like to include a count
of the number of times that a test can still be taken. This depends upon
two things, the number of times the test is allowed to be tried and the
number of times the logged in user has tried it. Thus I need something a
bit like:-

<li sea:id="each/practiceTest"> <a sea:id="doPracticeTest:"> Practice
Test [each.id] </a> {self remainingTries: each}

 - where I can't find anything to help me work out how to phrase the {}
part. I could have sworn I saw it somewhere...

Oh ,yes,
#remainingTries: aTest
	^aTest allowedAttempts - user attemptsForTest: aTest

So, how can one insert the result of sending a message like that into
the list items?

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim