[Seaside] Anchor seems confused

Jim Benson jb@speed.net
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:22:05 -0700

Hi,

I generate the S-Expr term:

 ( tfoot ( tr ( td align: center colspan: '7'
      (a sea:id: previousMonth (img border: '0' src:
'c:\RendevousWork\previous-trans.gif'))
      (a sea:id: nextMonth (img src: 'c:\RendevousWork\next-trans.gif'
border: '0')))))

in my little calendar app, which places to images next to one another in a
table.

There seems to be a problem with the HTML generation, as there is a one
character character link (which appears as an underscored blank link) which
appears between the two images. The link belongs to the first image. I
believe that is because the </img> and </a> are separated by a space in the
generated code, though it's hard to tell with the useless toolset that I am
currently using.

I'm using Seaside 9.3. Is there a fix for this?

Jim