[Seaside] labelling radio buttons in a table

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> The least ugly thing I can come up right now is to make the #answerList
> method add the $A(etc) to the beginning of each element and then use
> COLSPAN=2 in the table defn to sort of fudge the letter onto the button.
> Yucky. Can anyone thing of a better trick?

Maybe I don't understand what the problem is, but couldn't you have
#answerList return something like

In which case you should be able to do whatever you like for formatting,
just by pulling the key/value separately out of the row.