[Seaside] dynamic subcomponents proposal

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> Perhaps the only idea I've had on this subject that might be of interest
> is that one could conceive of a mildly special 'wrapper' component that
> would then encapsulate any/all special trickery to allow dynamic
> cubcomponents.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea - although I can't help but think that once
you'd figured out a decent interface to that wrapper, you would want to
just make that the standard way to do subcomponents.  Unless, I guess,
dynamic subcomponents turned out to simply need to be clunkier than the
normal kind.