[Seaside] is dynamic href possible?

Rob Whitfield rob@customfun.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:19:13 -0400

I'd like to do something like:

where fileName equals something like 'tmpName0003.pdf'

The goal is to be able to allow  a user to view a file that results from
some processing done by my seaside application.  The file name isn't known
until execution time.

When I try the above it seems that seaside is not performing the
substitution, possibly because it disallows substitution inside the tag
(just guessing). When I hover over the link I see that the URL literally
contains  [fileName] instead of tmpName0003.pdf

What is the correct way to generate links dynamically?