[Seaside] Link to "a String as file"

Avi Bryant seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Markus Fritsche wrote:

> Avi Bryant wrote:
>
> >The toolbar shouldn't be printed for resource components.  If it is, let
> >me know.
> >
> My "IADynamicResource subclass: #IAHtmlResource" prints it, using
> seaside-0.93 ?!

Hmm, ok.  I'm not sure when this change occured, but what you need to do
is pull "self printToolbar" out of IASession>>viewPage:, and add "session
printToolbar" into IAPage>>printContentsTo: just before "context print:
'</body>'.  I had thought that happened before 0.93, but I guess not.

Is my description clear enough or should I send a change set?

Cheers,
Avi