[Seaside] Squeak IDE written in Seaside

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:10:22 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_wp+Et4d8DiMMk8jA+lUBgQ)

Hi all,

I just finished tutorials 1 and 2.  Very well written and easy to
follow, even for a Smalltalk beginner.  I'm looking forward to
developing some real applications.

This may have already been mentioned, but would it be interesting to
have a Seaside version of all the Squeak IDE components, just like
morphic or mvc?

I will go on just in case:
The user would create a new "seaside world" which would use a browser
like scamper to render the world.  You would be using browser to edit
your code.

Of course, that world could then just be an app on the Seaside server.
You would only need to point your browser at that app and voila: you
have a programming IDE.

Regards,
Derek

Phasecraft: Smarter Web Development.
Experts in web design, databases, flash design, multi-lingual sites,
branding, marketing and web hosting.
phone: 604-874-6463
mailto:info@phasecraft.com
http://www.phasecraft.com