[Seaside] Squeak IDE written in Seaside

Avi Bryant seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, Derek Brans wrote:

> This may have already been mentioned, but would it be interesting to
> have a Seaside version of all the Squeak IDE components, just like
> morphic or mvc?

Yeah - the problem, from my POV, is that <textarea> sucks for editing
code.  If any javascript wizards know how to fix that (mostly what I want
is decent handling of tabs - mozilla won't even let you type them in,
tabbing away from the text field instead, and I'd appreciate some kind of
autoindentation), then I'd think seriously about building such a thing.
But you're still going to be without autocomplete, DoIt, etc.

Avi