[Seaside] Failing TestCases?

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:15:14 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Felix Franz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> running the unit-tests results in five failures (classes IATestExpander,
> IATestElementBuilder). Even after updating (SSVS Repository) the tests
> fail.
>
> (SSVS forModule: 'seaside') version = 51
> latest Squeak-update: #4743.
>
> Are the unit-tests supposed to work 100%? Whats wrong with my system?

Nothing's wrong with your system, we just hadn't kept the tests entirely
up to date (bad programmer - no biscuit).  So little of Seaside has tests
that I often forget to run them... anyone have any good ways of
testing web apps?

Fixed tests are now committed to version 52.

> PS: Seaside is a amazing framework!

Glad you think so! Please keep submitting the bug reports, they're very
useful...

Cheers,
Avi