[Seaside] Enterprise readiness of Squeak/Seaside

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 19:48:27 -0600

Understood.

I believe I remember Cees mentioning OmniBase being potentially ported
to Squeak.
That would be a nice option.

Now that I know what Seashell is, viva la Seashell. :)
A completely open source, same license database would be great.

Jimmie Houchin