[Seaside] How to make an upload page

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:50:57 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Alain Fischer wrote:

> But now I am stopped since a few hours trying to make a page to upload
> a file from a client to the server without result. I know this must be
> possible because this is doable with Swiki.

Alain,

The problem is not at your end - it is simply that we haven't implemented
a file upload element yet.  I'll try to do this today or tomorrow.

> home
>
> 	self callPage: (TLInstrumentList new)

Just a quick note - a "home" link is one case where using jumpToPage:
instead of callPage: probably makes sense, since you're not expecting to
return from it.  Not that it makes much difference, just a little bit of
overhead storing the extra continuation.  Of course, if this page is being
called from the home page, then "self return" is probably the cleanest
thing to do here.