[Seaside] How to make an upload page

Alain Fischer alain.fischer@bluewin.ch
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:55:16 +0100

Le Vendredi 22 mars 2002, =E0 07:50 , Avi Bryant a =E9crit :

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Alain Fischer wrote:
>> But now I am stopped since a few hours trying to make a page to =
>> a file from a client to the server without result. I know this must =
>> possible because this is doable with Swiki.
> Alain,
> The problem is not at your end - it is simply that we haven't=20
> implemented
> a file upload element yet.  I'll try to do this today or tomorrow.

Ok, now I understand better my difficulty.
Thanks to you both to have a look at this issue.

>> home
>> 	self callPage: (TLInstrumentList new)
> Just a quick note - a "home" link is one case where using jumpToPage:
> instead of callPage: probably makes sense, since you're not expecting =
> return from it.  Not that it makes much difference, just a little bit =
> overhead storing the extra continuation.  Of course, if this page is=20=

> being
> called from the home page, then "self return" is probably the cleanest
> thing to do here.

Ok, now I see better how the flow of page could be organized. I was too=20=

to have some parts of my application that works that I have not yet=20
all the possible better solutions.