[Seaside] How to make an upload page

Alain Fischer alain.fischer@bluewin.ch
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:24:42 +0100

Many thanks Avi. I have just tested IAMultipartTest and all seem to work=20=

OK
with my files but if you try to upload your FileUpload.cs you get an=20
exception
related to String>>seaEscapeHtml.

How can I use the Squeak debugger when I have an exception page in the=20=

web browser.

Le Samedi 23 mars 2002, =E0 01:47 , Avi Bryant a =E9crit :