[Seaside] How to work with sessions

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:53:22 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Avi Bryant wrote:

> I should probably just include such a session,
> since I imagine it's generally useful.

Ok, there's a quick example of a simple non-HTTP-based authentication
session now in SSVS.  The code won't quite work with the 0.92 release, so
I won't post a changeset here, but if you update from the repository you
can find it in the examples category, and it's registered under

It still needs timeouts and some convenient way of plugging in the
authentication scheme, but it should give some idea of what I was talking
about in my last message.