[Seaside] How to work with sessions

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:53:22 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Avi Bryant wrote:

> I should probably just include such a session,
> since I imagine it's generally useful.

Ok, there's a quick example of a simple non-HTTP-based authentication
session now in SSVS.  The code won't quite work with the 0.92 release, so
I won't post a changeset here, but if you update from the repository you
can find it in the examples category, and it's registered under
/seaside/auth.

It still needs timeouts and some convenient way of plugging in the
authentication scheme, but it should give some idea of what I was talking
about in my last message.