[Seaside] VW port in public Cincom Store?

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 02:17:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Cees de Groot wrote:

> I've attached a fileOut. I'm not sure whether it has everything that would be
> in there if you fetch the code from StORE. Make sure that you load this into
> an image that has the "StORE for PostgreSQL" package loaded, that'll increase
> the chance that a fileIn will result in the same structure as what I have in
> my image; you can then reconcile it later with the Cincom public StORE
> database when you have an account.

Hmmm.  No doubt this is due to my ignorance of VW, but I get a "no
binding" error for IAStreamResponse when I try to file in.  Unless you
have any ideas, I guess I'll wait for James to create my account.